After sharing 40 minutes of tapping on Friday I asked my listeners and readers what other topics would be useful for me to cover.
In today’s new audio we tap for the following topics:
- Fear of the unknown (4:13)
- Fear about how long this will last (7:24)
- Fear for our most vulnerable loved ones (10:24)
- Feeling like life is out of control (13:17)
- Sorrow over the loss of normalcy (17:04)
- The physical and emotional fatigue from the constant worry (21:35)
- Worry about not having enough supplies (25:43)
- Negative thoughts that are distracting us from our work and our creativity (29:37)
If you’d like to jump to the tapping for one particular issue listed, you can go directly to that section by using the timestamp above. For example, if you wanted to tap for the second issue, fear about how long this will last, you would find it at 7 minutes and 24 seconds in the player below.
Make sure you check out the full list of tapping resources from around the web.