You might not know that I am the lead coach in a program called the Transformational BizClub (BizClub for short) which is a program run by my friend Pamela Bruner. The BizClub is set up to help business owners grow their businesses through strategic help and mindset work (lots of tapping).
On Friday morning in our Facebook group there were a number of members who were, rightly, sharing their concerns about what is going on in the world and with their businesses. Pamela and I thought a bonus group call that afternoon to do some tapping would be helpful for the group.
So that’s exactly what we did AND I asked Pamela if I could share the audio with you and she immediately agreed.
We tapped on:
- Worry about our personal health
- Worry about the health of our loved ones
- Feeling overwhelmed by the news
- Thinking about doing work is being insensitive to others
- Thinking that our work and day to day is unimportant in troubled times
- Not knowing what to do because our plans have had to change
- Trying to be thoughtful without making everything into a catastrophe
- Having to deal with the overwhelming fear of others
It is almost 40 minutes of tapping.
The audio is from a Zoom recording so it doesn’t sound like the normal podcast, but it is still a great tool for you to tap along to.
For more information about the BizClub visit CoachWithPamela.com.