This week’s podcast deals with two of the most common questions I receive from clients and readers. First, we look at how negative emotions like anger, frustration, jealousy, and sadness can serve us. Second, we cover how to come up with tapping phrases and if we need to say them out loud when doing borrowing benefits work.
Links & Resources From Episode:
- There Is So Much, I Don’t Know Where To Begin
- Not Knowing What To Tap On
- Not Knowing What To Tap On/Tapping To Help Getting To Sleep/Tapping For Relaxation
- I don’t know what to say! (part 1)
- What words and phrases do I use? AKA: I don’t know what to say! (part 3)
- No Words At All – AKA: I don’t know what to say (part 4)
- Facts of the Situation v. Emotions We Feel – AKA – I don’t know what to say (Part 5)
- Not Sure How To Be Specific – AKA I Don’t know what to say (part 6)
Bio: Gene Monterastelli is a Baltimore based EFT practitioner. He regularly works with clients in the areas of stress, weight loss, limiting beliefs, anxieties, learning disabilities, pain management, and relationship issues. He is the editor of EFT Q & A. There is a very special place in his practice that is dedicated to parents of special needs children, especially for parents of children who have diagnosed with Autistic Spectral Disorder (ASD). Gene works with clients from all over the world one-on-one and in groups.