With the publication of last week’s podcast there is are over 75 hours of free EFT training and insight from some of the brightest minds in the change work field. You can find the full podcast archive at TappingQandAPodcast.com.
[Don’t forget to subscribe in iTunes so you don’t miss any of the new episodes.]
To make it easier to find some of the best stuff I have created this handy list of some of the best of the best.
Please add your favorites in the comment section below.
Steve Wells shared what I think is the simplest and most elegant approach to tapping
in EFT For Self-Acceptance.
The tool I recommend most for clients to use when tapping on there own is The Grounding Process.
The tool I recommend most for clients to use when they tap for loved ones is
Talk About, Talk To, And Talk As If
I love what all my guests have to share. If that weren’t the case they wouldn’t be on the podcast. With that being said the guest I have learned the most from is Gwenn Bonnell.
I love it when readers and listeners share their insights about the podcasts. What Does Forgiveness Really Mean? has been the most commented upon episode.
From time to time I get interviewed. Here is the favorite interview I did:
Why I Hate The Word Manifest
Finally, I have two lists of the most downloaded podcasts. Because I changed the way I track downloads in March of 2011 I have a list of top 5 downloads post- and pre-March 2011.
Most downloaded post March 2011:
- The Power of The Gamut Point w/ Karin Davidson
- Tapping For Shame w/ Rhona Clews
- EFT For Money, Success, And Personal Power w/ Margaret Lynch
- Quiet The Inner Critic w/ Judy Byrne
- EFT For Feeling Overwhelmed w/ Carol Look
Most downloaded pre-March 2011:
- The Power of Identity w/ Brad Yates
- The Why Is More Important Than The Goal
- The Words Aren’t Magic (But They Are Important) When Tapping
- The Grounding Process
- Tapping For Pain w/ Dan Cleary