Here is a growing list of tapping resources from practitioners all over the world.
The resources below are grouped by topic to make it easier to find what you need. There are two types of emotions when dealing with situations like this. They are what I am calling first wave emotions and second wave emotions.
The first wave emotions are the worry and anxiety we feel right at the beginning of a crisis. The second wave emotions are the emotions we feel after we have recovered from the initial shock and move on to worrying about what will happen next and the future.
The two audio players below are tapping for first wave and second wave emotions and I encourage you to start there. Then scroll down the page to find more specific resources to meet your needs.
A few things to remember:
- Wash your hands thoroughly before tapping.
- Tapping is not a replacement for proper medical care. If you are feeling sick please follow local guidelines about how and when to contact medical professionals.
If you know of other free resources that should be included in this list, please let me know
8 Tap-Alongs For First Wave Emotions
The audio below contains 8 different tap-alongs for different issues. You can see the full list of issues as well as time stamps so you can jump directly to the part of the audio you want >> by going here <<.
7 Tap-Alongs For Second Wave Emotions
The audio below contains 7 different tap-along audios for different issues. You can see a full list as well as time stamps so you can jump directly to the part of the audio you want >> by going here <<.
More tapping resources from around the web, grouped by topic:
- Quick Tapping Tips for Stress by Dr. Peta Stapleton
- Ultimate Tapping Guide by Dr. Peta Stapleton
- Tapping Points On Your Hands If You Don’t Want To Tap On Your Face
- Video – How To Use The Finger Points by Nancy Forester
- Using Just The Finger Points byLori Lamont
- Did you know that using swear words can actually make your tapping more powerful? Here is how to use swearing with tapping.
- Energy Tools To Help You Feel Safer during the Coronavirus Outbreak by Donna Eden and David Feinstein
- Thought Field Therapy to Overcome Anxiety and Stress by Joanne Callahan
Stress And Overwhelm
- The Grounding Process This is the perfect way to feel grounded any time, especially in a time of stress.
- Meditation For Calm by Jen Cincurak
- Tapping Through Crisis Playlist Over 40 tap-along videos by Brad Yates
- Intention Tapping For COVID-19 by Steve Wells
- Meditations to Work With EFT Tapping & Virus Concern by Jondi Whitis
- From Fear To Freedom with Dr. Kim D’Eramo
- Amidst the Fear, Your Heart Matters by Rick Wilkes
- Tapping for Calm during the Coronavirus Pandemic by Deborah Donndelinger
- Easing fear tap-along by Rosalind Bubb
- Easing Anxiety About Coronavirus by Julie Schiffman
- Tapping for Fear and Overwhelm by Sharon Smith
- Emotional Overwhelm by Stephanie Wood
- Fear, Anxiety and Panic by Margaret Munoz
- Feelings of Overwhelm by Margaret Munoz
Immune System Support AND Physical Issues
- Tapping Codes Of Immune System Support by Quantum Techniques
- Tapping To Stay Healthy During Cold And Flu Season Tap-along audio and tapping script.
- EFT to Boost Your Immune System by Stefan Gonick
- Tapping for Immune Support by Julie Schiffman
- Tapping to relieve stress, meditating to boost immunity by Ruthi Cohen Joyner
- Cough and Congestion in Your Lungs by Sharon Smith
- Throat Health by Sharon Smith* Immune System Meditation by Margaret Lynch Raniere
- Quick Tapping Tips for Sleep by Dr. Peta Stapleton
- Tapping For A Good Night’s Sleep
- Tapping For A Better Night’s Sleep
- Calm Oneself Before Sleep by Julie Schiffman
Loss and Grief
- Loss, Sadness, Grief and Despair by Margaret Munoz
Dealing With The Unknown
- Uncertainty and Dealing with the Unknown by Margaret Munoz
- Tapping With Small Business Owners Led by Gene Monterastelli This is 40 minutes of tapping with a group of small business owners covering nine different issues related to running a small business.
- Tapping For Business Anxiety and Uncertainty Due to COVID-19 by Jackie Simek
- Tapping support for financial worries around the economy and livelihoods by Rosalind Bubb
- Tapping For Grocery Store & Quarantine Triggered Feelings Of Scarcity by Mary Ayers
Moving Forward In A Positive Way
- What if everything we see happening in the world right now is actually a miracle unfolding? by Sharon Smith
- Restoring Emotions and Body by Margaret Lynch Raniere
- Demonstration for “What If?” Tapping To Help See A Path Forward by Julie Schiffman
On-Line Group Tapping Replays
- Intention Tapping to Relieve Covid-19 Stress & Anxiety by Steve Wells
- March 25th Group Tapping byLori Lamont
Make sure you are keeping an eye on your loved ones. Let me know how I can be helpful.