One of my favorite parts of running a question and answer website are the questions I am asked by readers and listeners like you. The reason I love it so much is because answering your questions pushes me to think about the work that I do in new ways so that I can clearly articulate and share my approach to tapping.
In this week’s podcast I answer the following questions:
- How do you approach tapping for guilt and shame?
- Is it normal to have drastic ups and downs on the tapping journey? Sometimes I feel like I am making great progress only to fall back to where I was before.
- What should I do if I am feeling too stressed and panicked even to think about tapping?
- I have been suffering for 13 months with long COVID where I am dealing with symptoms daily. How would you tap for that?
- Often when I’m tapping I get stuck in crying mode. Do you have any advice as to whether to allow myself to keep crying until it runs its course, or if I should do something to stop it?
If you have questions about tapping, please let me know.
Here are my answers to this week’s questions.