Our initial emotional response to a major crisis like the COVID-19 pandemic is with feelings of shock, worry, and overwhelm.
At a certain point, the initial shock wears off and we move on to what I call second wave emotions that arise as we contemplate what is next and the future.
Here are 7 tap-along audios for second wave emotions. They are:
- Going stir-crazy (4:42)
- Not having any personal space (7:44)
- Feeling isolated and alone (10:40)
- Mourning the loss of many activities we love (14:52)
- Not feeling motivated to do anything (18:24)
- Frustrated with all the extra steps we have added to our daily routine (23:06)
- Tired of everyone only wanting to talk about COVID-19 (26:33)
If you’d like to jump to the tapping for one particular issue listed, you can go directly to that section by using the timestamp above. For example, if you wanted to tap for the second issue, not having any personal space, you would find it at 7 minutes and 44 seconds in the player below.
Make sure you check out the full list of tapping resources from around the web, which is being updated all the time. Currently I am adding many resources for second wave emotions.