photo by Jeremy Brooks
A number of you have commented on the subtle changes that have been happening at TappingQandA.com. I haven’t talked about them yet because I wanted to make sure I had worked out the kinks first.
Now it is ready!
I am adding some premium services to the site!
Does this mean that if I don’t become a member that I am going to see less free content at TappingQandA.com?
NO! This is simply an upgrade to the regular site. Every Saturday, Monday, and Wednesday a new article, tap-along audio, or podcast is going to show up on the site. As always there is no charge for any of these resources. Also, the entire archive of past articles and podcasts is there for you to check out. (Right now there are over 300 articles and podcasts available. By the end of 2011 there will be over 430 free resources on the site!)
If you are adding stuff, what stuff are you adding?
I am adding three services: tap-along, sessions, and premium.
Tap-Along Members will receive access to:
- The ability to download a commercial-free version of the Monday Tap-Along audio. Non-members can only hear the audio in their web browser and there is a 60 second commercial that you must listen to before you can tap.
- A printable transcript of the Monday Tap-Along.
- A bonus downloadable tap-along audio on Thursdays (plus printable transcript). This is an audio that non-members can’t hear on the site.
- Printable transcripts of podcast interviews.
- One bonus podcast per month for members only.
- Special members-only discounts for digital tools and one-on-one sessions.
Sessions Members will receive access to:
- Each month sessions members will have access to two audios. The first audio is of me working one-on-one with a client. The second audio is the session a second time, but I interrupt the audio every few minutes to explain what I am thinking, what I am doing, and why I am doing it.
Premium Members will receive access to:
- All audios and downloads from the Tap-Along Membership.
- All audios from the Sessions Membership.
What is the deal with the Sessions Membership?
This is the part that I am most excited about! I have been working on this part of the membership since early in September. In my own training I have learned so much from watching others working with their own clients. Being able to take a step back and watch the process is such a great way to learn.
AND this isn’t just for practitioners. Much of the stuff I have learned by watching and listening to others work has been applied to the work I do on myself. This week’s podcast is a short example of this type of audio so you can hear first-hand what it is going to be like (Link below).
Are you going to offer transcripts for new podcasts only, or are there going to be transcripts for past podcasts as well?
Right now the plan is to eventually have every podcast in the archive transcribed. My team of transcribers are working their way backwards through the archived podcasts. Right now the transcripts for podcast 48, 49, 50, and 51 are up (and each is over 10 pages long). Each week, in addition to the transcripts to the new podcasts, we will be adding transcripts of archived podcasts.
Let’s get to the nitty-gritty…How much does it cost?
Both the Tap-Along and Sessions Memberships are only $7.95 a month.
The Premium Membership (Tap-Along + Sessions) is only $11.95 a month (which is a 25% discount off the combined prices).
How do I sign up?
Simple, just sign up here.
What if I have other questions that you didn’t answer here?