New to tapping and EFT? No worries. Here is a basic step-by-step guide to have you tapping in no time! I have two ways you can learn the basic of tapping: a short video and a written guide. Check out the one (or both) that will serve you best.
There are lots of resources to teach you how to do EFT. Some of them are only one page long. They give you the points, the basic phrase, and tell you to “Go for it!” Other resources are much more comprehensive. They not only share how to do EFT but also the history of how it was created and why we do what we do.
My presentation here is seeking the middle path. I have found that for many beginners one page is not enough information and 87 pages is overwhelming. This presentation is broken down into small manageable pieces so you can work through it at your own rate. I believe there is enough information for you to move from having no knowledge, to being able to use EFT for a number of physical and emotional issues in your life.
As always, if you have questions: Ask us!
- What is TFT, EFT, and Tapping? and What is the difference?
- Does Tapping Work For [insert issue]?
- Are Results From Tapping Due To Either Placebo Effects Or Distraction?
- Is Tapping The Only Thing You Use For Your Health? Should Tapping Replace Traditional Medicine And Healthcare?
- How Long Do The Results Last?
- Are There Any Negative Side Effects Or Abnormal Reactions?
- Does It Matter If I Am Skeptical About Tapping?
- How Much Tapping Do I Need To Do To Make It Work?
- Basics Of Tapping
- Tuning In
- A Few More Thoughts On Tapping
- Tapping For Something Physical
- Tapping For Any Emotion
- It’s Not Working! What Am I Doing Wrong?
- Why Did The Intensity Go Up When I Started Tapping?
- Why Do I Sometimes Get Sad Or Agitated After A Session?
- When And Why Should I Ask A Professional For Help?
- Big Issues v. Small Issues
You can download a free eBook version of all the files below here.