Healing Round Up
One of my favorite parts of the tapping community is how willing people are to share their wisdom and experience. Recently, I asked a number of practitioners whom I admire about how they approach healing, client work, and their own journey. Over the next 5 weeks I am going to be sharing answers to those questions. Please come back to check out the whole series as they unfold.
- Round Up Question 1 – What lessons have clients taught you about healing?
- Round Up Question 2 – What is something you have changed your mind about when it comes to healing, working with clients, or your own transformation process?
- Round Up Question 3 – If you were to start your own healing journey over again what would you do differently?
- Round Up Question 4 – What is one thing you wish your clients believed about themselves?
- Round Up Question 5 – What is one thing you wish your clients believed about the healing process?
- Pod #470: Lessons Learned From Tapping With Clients