photo by C.S. 2.0
My name is Gene Monterastelli and I am the creator and editor of Tapping Q & A.
Most people don’t make it to this site by accident. More than likely you are here because:
- You know something about EFT or meridian tapping and you are trying to learn more.
- You want to see transformation in your life or the life of a loved one. This transformation could be physical or emotional.
- You know me for some other endeavor and are curios.
Regardless of how you made it to the site, I am glad you are here. There is a lot of information on this site (and new content is added every few days). Before you dive in I wanted to give you a quick tour of the site so you can find the information that is most useful to you.
What is the goal of Tapping Q & A?
This site was started in 2007 as a way for me to share a few articles I had written about Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT). Since then it has grown and evolved.
Today the goal of the site is to help you regain control.
There are times in our life when we feel like we have lost control.
- We feel like we have lost control of our physical health as we are affected by physical pain.
- We feel like we have lost control of our choices as we consume food mindlessly.
- We feel like we have lost control of our reactions as we are consumed by our emotions.
- We feel like we have lost control of our future as we are talked out of making inspired choices by our internal crucial voice.
Meridian tapping is a very powerful tool to help you regain control in all these area. The goal of this site is to provide you with tools to aid this process.
What do all those icons mean?
On the home page you will notice that each article has an icon before it. This is to identify the article type. There are six basic types of article.
- Q&A – These are articles that are in response to questions asked by clients and readers. These can be very general questions (“How do I use meridian tapping to make a future event easier?) or very specific (“How do I use meridian tapping to improve the range of motion of my shoulder?) Have a question? Ask it
- Podcast – The Tapping Q & A podcast contains interviews with some of the brightest minds in change work as well as answers questions about how to expand your tapping tool set. You can listened to all the pods right in the website or download it to your computer. (Subscribe | Pod Archive)
- Resources – These articles contain lists of other resources that I love that will help you expand your tool set.
- Sessions – These are recordings of parts of actual client sessions that you can listen to, tap along with, and learn from.
- Tap Along – These are tapping patter for very specific issues. These articles have phrases or audios you can tap along with. Some even have both.
- Tools – The tools articles are my favorite. These articles are about new and differ ways to use tapping that can be applied to lots of different problems.
How do I stay up to date?
I would really encourage you to sign up for the e-mail updates. In addition to being regularly notified about the new content on the site you will also get information about upcoming events and specials that are not talked about on the site.
How do I learn meridian tapping?
I have created a free ebook called “Regaining Control” that teaches you the basics of meridian tapping. When you are done with the book you will equipped to try meridian tapping on many issues in your own life.
You can get the ebook for free by subscribing to the e-mail updates.
Do you work with clients?
Yes, I love working with clients and do so regularly over the phone with people all over the world. More information on working with me…
You have stuff for sale? Why and what is it?
Yes, I sell stuff on the site. If you are subscribed to my email updates you will hear about these things. Know that articles on the site will always be free. If you never buy anything you can always keep reading and listening to the free stuff.
I sell stuff because I make part of my living through meridian tapping. I sell products and work with clients. It is because of this income that I am able to spend time running this site and creating free content.
In the store you will find
- Audios you can tap along with
- Instructional books, audios, and videos on how you can improve and increase your tapping tool set
- Tools to help you reduce stress and its physical affects (one of my specialties)
Please take a few minutes to check it out.
Do you still have a question that wasn’t answered on this page? Let me know. I love questions. Drop me a note.