March 3rd, 2022 is the 12 year anniversary of the first episode of the Tapping Q and A Podcast. As a way to mark this occasion I have put together the list of what I think are the most essential episodes of the podcast. The list includes the most commonly asked question, the most preterite information, my personal favorites, and the listener’s favorites over the years.
In these 25 episodes you can receive a master class in tapping.
If you would like to track your progress of listening to these episodes I created a simple tracking sheet you can printout to follow along with.
Here is to 12 more years of tapping with you!
Most common questions:
- Part 1: Making Tapping A Part Of Your Daily Routine – Pod #335
- Part 2: Why do I keep having to deal with the same issues over and over again? – Pod #336
- Part 3: Tapping for Clutter – Pod #337
- Part 4: Tapping for Self-Criticism – Pod #339
- Part 5: There are so many issues. Where do I start with Tapping? – Pod #340
Understanding how tapping works and how to talk about it with others:
- Why Tapping Works w/ David Feinstein, PhD – Pod #471
- Sharing Information About Tapping with Others w/ Robin Bilazarian – Pod #306
- All About The Tapping Points w/ Beth Kearn – Pod #232
My personal favorites:
- Tapping for Long-Term Transformation w/ Rick Hanson, Ph.D. – Pod #349
- How We Inherit Trauma Genetically w/ Mark Wolynn – Pod #292
- Tools to add to your Tapping Tool Box w/ Kris Ferraro – Pod #367
- The Tapping I Do To Start Each Day – Pod #333
- Why You SHOULD Swear While Using Tapping – Pod #310
- Tapping for Resistance to Intentions and Progress – Pod #302
- Tapping for Anxiety and Worry w/ Julie Schiffman – Pod #352
- Tapping for Feeling Stillness and Peace – Pod #301
- Releasing Limiting Beliefs – Pod #314
- Intention Based Tapping w/ Steve Wells – Pod #347
- How You See Yourself Can Stop Your Healing w/ Brad Yates – Pod #353
- Tapping To Stay Healthy During Cold And Flu Season – Pod #195
- Letting Go of Limiting and Unhelpful Beliefs – Pod #268
- How To End A Tapping Session – Pod #405
- Tapping For A Good Night’s Sleep – Pod #250
- How To Get More Out Of Your Goals With Tapping – Pod #435
- When The Body Is The “Enemy” and Weight Release Is A “Battle” – Pod #377