Over the weekend my friend, and all-around amazing thinker and practitioner, Alan Davidson died. Next week I will be sharing the last interview I did with him.
In this week’s podcast I would like to highlight the amazing interviews that I have done in the past about responding to grief. Grief is not an emotion that we only feel when a loved one passes away. It is an emotion we experience whenever we experience losses, no matter how big or small.
Here are all the past podcast episodes about grief. They include interviews with experts on grief as well as tap-along audios to help you to move through grief.
- Pod #363: EFT for Grief w/ Lynne Staley
- Pod #188: EFT for Grief w/ Sherry O’Brian
- Pod #454: Tapping for Unprocessed Emotions From The Past
- Pod #444: Tapping Over Grief For Lost Opportunities
- Pod #404: Tapping For Grief And Loss
- Pod #275: EFT For Grief