Dr. Peta Stapleton
Dr. Peta Stapleton has over 25 years of experience as a registered Clinical and Health Psychologist in the State of Queensland, Australia and has completed a Bachelor of Arts, Postgraduate Diploma of Professional Psychology and Doctor of Philosophy. Peta held academic positions at Griffith University for 14 years, teaching and coordinating psychological research trials into new therapies in the area of obesity and weight management and is now Associate Professor in Psychology at Bond University.
Peta regularly contributes to the academic field with publications in the areas of nursing, morale, communication, psychological interventions and eating disorders. She regularly reviews for academic journals and offers supervision for new and existing Psychologists as well as students.
She was named Psychologist of the Year at Australian Allied Health Awards in 2019.
Peta's book The Science Behind Tapping is a must read.
- Pod #266: The Latest Scientific Research About EFT w/ Dr. Peta Stapleton
- Pod #290: Update on The Latest Scientific Research About EFT w/ Dr. Peta Stapleton
- Pod #356: The Science Behind Tapping w/ Dr. Peta Stapleton
- Round Up Question 2 – What is something you have changed your mind about when it comes to healing, working with clients, or your own transformation process?
- Pod #478: Tapping for Chronic Illness and Pain w/ Dr. Peta Stapleton