photo by Stephan Reinwald
When I am tapping I like to write down the insights I have while tapping. Sometimes they are things I already know (and have known forever) and other times they are completely new insights. I might only get one or two of these insights when I sit down to tap, but when I collect them over time I end up with a lots of wisdom that I need to hear.
Here is a list of the some of the insights I have had recently while tapping. Every now and then I like to come back and tap to them.
PS: This is also a great way to end a tapping session. Just state what you have learned to reinforce the learning and the change.
- Accountability structures are good for my progress.
- I have more needs than I care to admit.
- If I do work every day (or regularly) progress is inevitable.
- It is time to heal.
- I am really ready to heal.
- Sometimes when things don’t work out we find new and better things.
- Some issues and tasks are made harder by avoiding them.
- Even if people who are close to me don’t appreciate the work I am doing, it can and will be appreciated in other places by other people.
- I know lots of things that are good for me even if I am not willing to admit it in my conscious mind.
- I need to take care of myself because I will receive the best care this way as I am the only one who has taking care of me as a responsibility. I can (and should) ask for help, but I am responsible for this work.
- It is time to let others take responsibility for themselves. This is not longer my job.
- It is good (and serves others) when I follow my dreams.
- It is hard for people who are wounded for them not to act out of their wound.
- I can’t assume I understand what really happened or what others really think.
- I can’t assume others understand me.
- I need to examine how I see myself.
- My patterns are easy to change when I take the time to look at and understand them.
- I am better at what I do than I give myself credit for.
- Doing work is better than not doing work.
- One easy change I can make is to work on change every day.
- Physical health can be improved with lots of small choices and it doesn’t have to be about massive workout routines.
- It is good I am making this change now.
- I don’t have to do everything in my life alone to move forward. There are lots of people I can partner with.
- Just because I have been stuck for a very long time doesn’t mean I have to stay stuck in the future.
- I am open to change happening in a way that is unexpected and surprisingly easy.
- When I give myself the benefit of the doubt it is easier to give others the benefit of the doubt.
- Sometimes the hardest person to love is myself.
- Wanting the best for others is not about wanting less for me.
- Wanting the best for others is not about fixing them.
- Desire isn’t bad because it is motivation to doing more, trying more, and being focused.
- My complete focus on one outcome can lead me to miss other, better outcomes.