In this podcast my friend Jondi Whitis discuss a bunch of topics around tapping and healing. In the conversation we cover:
- Being able to be honest about where we really are and why that is paramount to healing.
- Using where we are to build on knowing where would like to be.
- How to stay in the moment (which leads to healthier choices).
- Noticing what is happening emotionally.
- Is tapping similar to hypnotic induction?
- Why we resist healing and how can we deal with it.
- Why tapping doesn’t work when I tap on my own.
- How I can move forward and still feel like I am going backwards.
- What to do when I don’t know what I want.
- What to do when a client doesn’t know how to talk about their emotions.
How do I continue to grow my understanding that I am enough.
Conversation with: Jondi Whitis
Jondi’s Contact: web @ EFT4Results.com;
About Jondi: Jondi Whitis is a certified EFT Master Trainer, Practitioner, Mentor and Board Member for AAMET International, delighting in creating practitioners of excellence. She’s passionately interested in refining and up-levelling core EFT skillsets, cutting-edge techniques, and training for practitioners and trainers worldwide, upholding the most thorough and professional EFT standards. She offers deeply personal, hands-on training to anyone interested in heart-centered healing, from children to teachers, parents to professionals, and for diverse communities worldwide, including veterans, Native Americans, teachers, healthcare professionals, and those who work with kids.
An ‘integration specialist’, Jondi enthusiastically guides each person to find authentic ways to integrate EFT into their purpose, professional practice and life. Join her in person, at the annual gathering just north of NYC, Spring Energy Event