photo by Jodi Green
Last year Darren over at ProBlogger recommended an exercise for bloggers that would allow an writer to remind their readers of what they have to offer. The exercise has two goals. First, it is to remind your long time readers of some of the better resources that have been created. Second, to introduce new readers to resources in the archive.
When I did it last year it was a fun activity for me to go back look through what is on the site. Here is the updated version of the activity with many of the questions Darren asked from before plus a new things I have added.
My First Article I Wrote About Tapping and EFT
- Making It Routine: This was the third article I ever wrote on tapping and the first one to appear here. This is a topic I still talk to my clients about regularly. I think finding ways to make anything helpful part of our daily routine is one of the biggest struggles we face. I reference this article and these principles all the time.
Article I Enjoyed Writing The Most About Tapping and EFT
- The Stages of Awareness: This is the first article I wrote where I felt like I was doing a higher level thinking beyond “This is how you tap for issue X”. It was also the first time I ever really learned something I didn’t realize I knew before writing. This concept has transformed the way I understand the healing process. I always teach this concept to my advanced students and something I go back to again and again with they guys I teach in my anger management class in the local jail.
Article I Wish I’d Written About Tapping and EFT
- Tapping For Trauma w/ Gwyneth Moss (Podcast): This interview blew me away. Gwyneth’s approach to the hows and whys of trauma is succinct. It is easy to understand and very useful. In under 30min she transformed the way I work with trauma big and small.
Most Helpful Article About Tapping and EFT
- What If I Don’t Completely Love and Accept Myself: This felt like I was revealing a dirty secret. When I shared this, people came out of the woodwork saying, “Yeah, I have a really hard time using the set-up phrase as well.” By bringing the idea to light it gave other the chance to wrestle with what this means.
Article Title On A Tapping/EFT Article That I Am Proud Of
- Why I am Giving Up Self Improvement In The New Year: The article itself contains an idea that is very personal and has been very powerful in my own healing and growth. I wanted to make sure people checked it out. I thought the title was counterintuitive enough that I thought it would peak interest.
Article That I Wish More People Had Read About Tapping and EFT
- There Is No Such Thing As An Emotional Act (Is this true?): The content of this article was a total revelation to me. It took me more than a week to just the basic idea down in a form that I thought was understandable. Understanding the facts of how our conscious mind is so easily over run by emotional responses is very import in helping us understand how and we why act as well as making it easier for us to by easy with ourselves as we grow and heal. This is something I wish all my clients understood.
10 Most Read Articles On Tapping and EFT
- EFT Set-Up Phrase Generator: Lots of people struggle with saying “I love and accept myself while tapping”. This tool creates over 2500 unique set-up phrase to give you a new place to start.
- Recovering Self-A Healing Manifesto: This is a free eBook and free audiobook that explains how I see the healing process.
- 10 Part Weight Release Series
- Interview w/ Steve Wells On Self Acceptance
- What Is Surrogate Tapping And How Do I Do It?
- Tapping For Financial Success
- Tapping To Improve Metabolism
- How Can A Parent Tap For Their Children
- Making It Safe To Heal/Giving Ourselves Permission To Heal
- How To Transform our Critical Voice In 8 Steps With Tapping