Over the last few weeks I have shared with you thoughts from some of my favorite tappers. I asked them what mistakes beginners and pros make, as well as what they have found to be the most effective ways to tap.
In this week’s podcast I take on all three questions:
- What Are The Biggest Mistakes Made By Pro Tappers?
- What Are The Biggest Mistakes Made By Beginner Tappers?
- What Have You Found To Be The Most Successful Approaches To EFT?
In answering the third question I share the tool I use more than any other when working with clients.
I would love to hear your responses to these questions. Just add your thoughts in the comments below.
Here are the 8 steps I talk about in the audio:
1) Name the issue
2) Name the emotion/feeling
3) Name where and how you feel it in the body
4) Thank the emotion for its work
5) Let the system know there is no judgement
6) Ask it what it sees could go wrong
7) Ask it what proof it has could go wrong
8) Bring it the information it needs