photo by padams
Back in the fall I asked 10 practitioners that I admire and respect to answer 5 questions about the healing process, the healing journey, and their work with clients.
The questions I asked them were:
- What lessons have you learned about healing from a client?
- What is something you have changed your mind about when it comes to healing, working with clients, or your own transformation process?
- If you were to start your own healing journey over again what would you do differently?
- What is one thing you wish your clients believed about themselves?
- What is one thing you wish your clients believed about healing process?
You can check out their answers in the Round Up Archive
Let me know your answers in the comment section below.