Recovering Self: A Healing Manifesto By Gene Monterastelli
After months of work it is finally here: “Recovering Self: A Healing Manifesto”
A manifesto is nothing more than a statement of beliefs. This is what I believe about the healing process. This is not about tapping the tool, but what happens when we heal and transform. This is how I think when I am working with clients.
You can download the pdf or mp3 book for free here:
PDF Book Version (updated 10/25/2010)
Recuperando el Ser – Un Manifiesto de Sanación Español PDF “Traducido por Vera C. Malbaski” (Thanks to Vera! )
Audio Book Version (updated 10/15/2010)
* * *
Who “Recover Self – A Healing Manifesto” is For:
This if for anyone who is interested in transforming their lives, healing past wounds, and people who are trying to understand how this process happen. If you want to understand yourself a little better it is for you.
What You Will Learn In “Recovering Self – A Healing Manifesto”:
- Why you stop the healing process even when you know the steps you should take
- Why others don’t want you to heal
- The two categories that all healing falls into
- What you need to know (and what you don’t need to know) to heal
- How to stop fighting yourself and start healing
* * *
Like it? See something that is miss? Am I Wrong?
1) Let me know what you think in the comment section.
2) Tell a friends, a loved one, a client, your mailing list, or your enemies. This is free so tell the world about it. I would mean a lot to me.